DETAILED ENGINEERING SERVICES
The major activities that go with detailed engineering can be broadly defined as follows:
– Plant general layout & shop layout. Based on the process and equipment data of basic engineering documents, plant general layout as well as the shop layouts for the various plant units and facilities will be developed. While developing the layout, site conditions will be kept in view and provision will be made for future expansion.
– Division list of supplies indicating brief specification of all bought out items from both indigenous and foreign sources.
– Prepare technical specification and related drawings to invite tenders for supply of plant & equipment.
– Tender scrutiny and recommendations of the most suitable vendor from both technical and commercial point of view and furnish recommendations to the client for placement of order.
– Construction drawings for civil & steel structural work.
– Design & drawings for plant water supply systems, gas piping systems, compressed air systems, fire fighting systems, etc.
– Ventilation, air conditioning & dust and fume extraction system.
– Effluent treatment and disposal systems.
– Storm water and sewerage system.
– Storage and material handling facilities.
– Inspection services, preparation of QAP etc.
– Auxiliary facilities required for the plant including administrative building, main gate, welfare building, canteen, work shop and maintenance facilities, etc.
– Architectural and land scaping.
– Assistance to client during erection, testing and commissioning.
– Project management consultancy services.
– Owners consultancy services